Get away from the routine to focus on your most important relationship!
Join us for the two-day couples retreat at Chipeta Solar Springs Resort & Spa in Ridgway, Colorado!
Share the Hold Me Tight Colorado Couples Retreat FLYER with Your Love and some friends or family.
SPACE IS LIMITED! We have limited this couple retreat to 15 couples.
SECURE YOUR SPOT IN TWO EASY STEPS:
- Call the Chipeta resort at 800-633-5868 or visit chipeta.com to secure your reservations. But don’t wait. There are only a few suites left for our retreat dates!
- Click Class Registration to reserve your spot in the program. If you are staying at the resort, you will receive $100 OFF your couple registration using Coupon Code: CONNECT4LIFE if you register and pay by 7/31/16! That’s ONLY $320/couple for two days with a professional counselor!
We go deeper into Dr. Sue Johnson’s groundbreaking, best-selling book Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love. Dr. Johnson was recently “named to the Order of Canada for her more than three decades of work helping couples and families enhance and repair their relationship.” (June 30, 2016, Ottawacitizen.com.) Through her extensive research, she has developed the most effective couple therapy model. And “Hold Me Tight” makes this suiccessful framework accessible in an educational, experiential format.
At the couples retreat, we will work through each of the Seven Conversations by:
- Hearing and participating (if you wish to) in a brief presentation
- Viewing 30-minute DVD clips of Dr. Johnson working with two couples
- Breaking out into structured private couple exercises with guidance from professional counselors.
Who is the Facilitator?
Alex A. Avila has facilitated the Hold Me Tight™ Program to couples nearly 20 times in the past 4 1/2 years! Read some of the many testimonials and learn what to expect as you experience this research-based material with Alex! He is excited EVERY TIME he facilitates this program because he witnesses people grow as individuals as they make sense of why they do what they do and feel what they feel. Of course, participants transform the way they view their partners and experience their relationship.
Helping people create intimacy in their romantic relationships is Alex’s main passion, which is why he wrote the 350-page relationship guidebook: 40 Forms of Intimacy: Integrating Daily Connection Into Your Couple Relationship. This book gives hundreds of practical ways to create and sustain a romantic connection! Buy it at Amazon.com and GO EVEN DEEPER by heading to the beach and experiencing his 40 Forms of Intimacy® Couple Retreat in Los Cabos, Mexico, October 25-27, 2016!
Your most important relationship IS WORTH IT!