We care about you and your relationships. So, we are excited to meet you and help you navigate difficult circumstances and improve your life and most important relationships!
We regularly offer FREE 60-minute seminars to our community at schools, churches, libraries and YOUR location!
- How to See the Signs and Help Your Child Grieve a Loss
- Learn practical skills and insights to help your child cope
- Presented by grief specialist Jarod Williams, MA, LPC, NCC, RBT
- Shifting from Frustrated to Connected: How to Engage in a Deeper Connection with Your Spouse
- Open to individuals and couples, age 18+
- Presented by couples therapist and author of 40 Forms of Intimacy: Integrating Daily Connection Into Your Couple Relationship, Alex A. Avila, MA, LPC, ACS, CSAT, CACI, CBCP, NCC
- Parenting with Peace: Reclaiming Your Role and Regaining Control.
- An introduction to the proven techniques in the Parenting the Love & Logic Way® program.
- Participants will leave with practical techniques they can begin using the same day!
- Open to individuals and couples, age 16+
- Presented by Jarod Williams and Alex A. Avila
- Fences, Windows & Doors: Building Healthy Boundaries in Relationships
- Participants will learn how to better understand healthy relationships and how to manage healthy boundaries
- Presented by Alex A. Avila
- What is Sex Addiction? How to Know if You, Your Partner or Your Child is Addicted
- Learn the latest research of the process of addiction, how to recover from unhealthy sexual behaviors, and how to protect your child from pornography.
- Presented by Alex A. Avila, MA, LPC, ACS, CACI, CBCP, NCC, CSAT (Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist)
MORE SEMINARS COMING SOON!
**Attendees will have the opportunity to secure a discounted spot in one of our upcoming weekly Groups, Classes or one-day and two-day Workshops!
Click “Class Registration” to see active classes. If no “FREE Seminar” classes show up, there may not be one currently scheduled. Please email email@example.com to ask about bringing a seminar to your location.