This Healthy Relationship series includes eight 90-minute classes covering the following topics:
- Communication & Connection
- Conflict Resolution
- 40 Forms of Intimacy™
- Sharing Needs
- Stress & Life Management
- Healthy Boundaries
- Staying Engaged!
This eight-week Healthy Relationship Series will help participants:
- Learn what are healthy boundaries and why we need them
- Assess tendencies in communication and conflict resolution styles
- Discover new ways to connect and move through discussions with confidence
- Gain practical skills to manage stress and life balance
- Identify your and your partner’s needs and how to go about meeting them
- Recognize the power and freedom in forgiving yourself and others
- Develop a plan for enriching long-term closeness
- Enjoy deeper, more meaningful relationships!
Who should attend?
These classes are appropriate for individuals and couples (ages 16-99) who are seeking to learn insight and practical skills for life and romantic relationships. Participants will learn about the aspects of individual and relational health and work toward creating a mutually enjoyable relationship.
Click Class Registration to see current dates and to register and pay for classes.
Email us or call (303) 792-5686 if you do not see active dates scheduled. Often we can schedule a class within a month or two if we have a few interested participants.
What else can I do?
For couples, attend the two-day Hold Me Tight™ Couple Workshop to go much deeper with your partner.
For men getting married, learn more practical communication skills at Men’s Marriage Bootcamp.
For couples getting engaged and married, attend the PREPARE-ENRICH Group Program.